Throughout college we think that we’re supposed to meet “the one” or our “soul mate.” But it’s mainly just important to think about yourself first and the rest will fall into place. Upkeep your mind and soul and everything else will work out. It is in your control.
We need to envision the positives of what we want to happen in a relationship which include:
- Believing in love- If you want a great relationship, you need to believe that you deserve love and receive love in return.
- Heal old wounds- Love yourself the way you want to be loved. No more believing you’re not good enough because if you feel that way on your own, you’ll feel that way with someone else hindering loves growth.
- Practice self-love daily- Respect and honor yourself the way that you would want your future partner to do.
- Enjoy life before your partner arrives-Don’t out happiness on hold until love comes. Happiness is in fact, how love will come.
- Live from your soul- Living from the core essence of your being is essential. With passion, enthusiasm, grace, and ultimately with love.
Love your mind, love your soul.