By Madelyn Hopkins
There’s a lot to be said about letting yourself have a binge night every once in a while. Maintaining a balanced diet is so important when in college; however, everybody needs to treat themselves every now and then. ANNNDDDDDDD…….that’s where pizza comes in! Just kidding, I mean not really, but pizza isn’t the ONLY option. Oxford, Ohio has a lot of great places to get filling munchies, late night or midday. And yes, to point out the obvious, my personal favorite is pizza.
The above photo serves as proof that pizza does make me happiest. So, being quite the ~food connoisseur~ that I am, I’ve decided to compile a list of my favorite places (and favorite meals) to eat at in Uptown Oxford! This list is for all those who are looking for some inspo on what to eat tonight or just trying to read about food and get in the mood to eat, (me always).
Soooooo, here are my top 5 favorite places to munch Uptown:
- PAPA JOHNS — Sorry, I get way too excited when it comes to this pizza pie, but I really do love Papa Johns. There is nothing better than a cheese pizza from Papa Johns, and the leftovers are maybe better than the hot pizza.
- Krishna — For all those judging Indian food, don’t hate it ’til you’ve tried it. If you’re hesitant, order the Butter Chicken with a heat level 1. Such an easy go-to and actually SO good.
- Chipotle — If you’re not a Chipotle fan, stop reading. Chipotle and College go together like PB&J. Ugh, now I’m hungry.
- Bagel & Deli — Okay, this isn’t on the menu, and they don’t always have it, BUT sometimes Bagel has NUTELLA. If this happens to be the case a day, you’re there, order a plain bagel with cream cheese and Nutella….TOTAL GAME CHANGER. Sometimes I consider bringing my own Nutella just to make sure I can eat this.
- Quarter Barrel — A Miami classic. Lavosh, Burrata, Fries with Aioli. Must I continue???
Well. Now I’m hungry. Happy eating!!